Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Family Pix

I've been wanting to do family pix ever since Scott was born, but never really got around to it... Well, as I'm working on Scott's baby album, I realized how much I'm left out of the pix... because I'm taking the picture! So.. I tapped into my network of faboulous photographers and asked for some help... This is the result:

Family Pix


I love this location... I found it one day when Ryan and I were riding bikes... Even though these pictures were taken just a few weeks ago, it looks like Fall, but I don't mind... I just can't wait to take some pictures this summer when those trees are full of leaves! And a big thank you to Julie for taking the time to come out to our house, and she gave me the pictures just 2 days later!!! Julie is in the process of putting together her website and she plans to use some of these pictures in her gallery! I'll link to her website when she is up and running!

PS... full file size versions are available HERE

Love,

1 comment:

Oma J said...

AWESOME pics! You should sell some for stock photos. Sure miss squeezin' the little stud!

Watchin' Scotty Grow

for my boys...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

aqua poppy