Wow.. it's been a long time since I posted...I've just been so busy... I had to hire a personal assistant..... I pay him in crackers and kisses... and as long as he gets nap breaks, he seems happy!


Honestly... you haven't missed much... we have still been hiding inside waiting for spring to actually stick... Today Scott and I did manage to walk around outside, which is something we haven't really done yet. His outdoor experience have mostly been limited to sitting in a stroller or walking around the playground a block away. He had lots of fun exploring, I can see this will be a frequent activity for us.
Here are some pictures of Scott playing with one of his favorite toys... the common laundry basket... go figure. (and yes.. anther one of his favorites that you can see if these pictures is a common hairbrush....)
I promise to be better about updates...





No comments:
Post a Comment