Tuesday, May 5, 2009

2 years down... the rest of our lives to go!

Today was our 2 year wedding anniversary!

Ryan managed to keep a secret from me for months!!!! That's a Ryan record. I know he gets so excited and it kills him not to share something like that, but he bought tickets to the Harry Potter exhibit at the Museum of Science and Industry back in DECEMBER when they first went on sale!!! It was an awesome exhibit and very cool to see the actual items used in the movies. There were lots of costumes and very significant items like the actual goblet of fire, the golden egg, lots of actual wands, the statue from the cemetary, Hagrid's furniture.. I could go on and on.. I was only disapointed by 2 things... 1. no photography (although I tried to sneak in a few pix with my camera phone,) and 2. the gift shop.. I was prepared to lay down serious mulah there and really hoping we would find a cool halloween costume for Scott but alas... it wasn't that cool... I couldn't leave empty handed, so I did settle on 2 magnets.

Speaking of Halloween costumes... We came >this< close to purchasing a "maverick" TOP GUN jacket for Scott... It was a little pricey so maybe i'll check Ebay... but how cute would Scott be as Tom Cruise from TOP GUN... "I feel the need... the need for speed"

And if you are wondering what I got Ryan as a present... a bread knife... exciting huh? but It's towards his new collection of knives that he is working on. He totally topped me this year on the cool present award!

Love,

No comments:

Watchin' Scotty Grow

for my boys...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

aqua poppy