Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Scott's play-date with the monkeys!




I've been hounding Ryan for a while now to go to the zoo.. I have a few friends who belong to the zoo and wanting to do playdates at the zoo this summer, but I really wanted our first visit to be a family visit. Well, Easter Sunday I did have to work, but only had one baby and was home before Scott even woke up from his morning nap.. it was a sunny day (chilly, but no wind) and we thought it might be a good day to go hoping that most families are busy hunting for easter eggs. We were right... it was very nice and quiet. We were there for over 3 hours. The only party Scott didn't like was being put back into the stroller after we would get him out to walk around or look at some animals... afterall, he's a mover.. not a sitter. I think his favorite parts were seeing the seals in the underwater viewing area and playing the "wolf cave". We picked up a souvenir frame magnet with his name on it that says Brookfield Zoo... now we have to decide which picture....

Enjoy the pictures.. there are some really great ones in here!

zoo at easter

Love,

No comments:

Watchin' Scotty Grow

for my boys...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

aqua poppy