Friday, December 11, 2009

Swimming Lessons

Over the past few weekends, Scott has been attending Tot/Parent swimming lessons at the new LW West High School. It's so nice to have access to such a great High School Pool. Neither Ryan nor I went to such a fancy High School. This place is HUGE..

Anyway.. Scott loved the swimming. We sang songs and practicing climbing out of water and did a couple of 'swoops' where we take him under water. Scott has never really like having water on his face, even during bath time he gets mad when I have to rinse his hair and water runs down his face, but he took it very well. Ryan and I both did the lessons, however, by the end of the 5 week session, my swimming suit was no longer stretching to an acceptable look and I decided to let Ryan take Scott the last time, which gave me an extra chance to take pictures.

I think Scott's favorite part was when we got to take him to the entry area of the pool where it is only 2 feet deep and he can touch and walk in the water with the level being up to his chest. I think he thought it was fun to "jump around" and walk around.


swimming


Love,

No comments:

Watchin' Scotty Grow

for my boys...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

aqua poppy