We had a good ultrasound. This was something extra that we splurged on. Dr's offices do not typically do 3d ultrasounds for healthy pregnancies, but since we wanted to do things differently for Levi to make him special and different from Scott's pregnancy, we made this appointment for an independent technician to give us a 3d scan. She was very nice and even though we only paid for a 20 min session, we were there for almost 45 minutes.... mostly because Levi is breach (still) and hiding in my ribcage (sound familiar...) so she had a hard time trying to get his face for pictures. She had me laying all different directions and I even got up and walked about for a couple of min to see if he would adjust and to try to get the umbilical cord out of the picture because it seemed like he was hiding behind it a lot. We got a DVD of the whole session and since I got up to walk around, she took a pause in recording, so I uploaded the second session. It's on the post below. We also got a CD of all the images.. she took 54 pictures, but since he was hard to get, they pretty much are all the same... here are some of the best ones that I think will be fun to compare how good the pictures come out once he is really here. She did a double confirm... Levi is a boy... and she said she could see lots of hair on his head.
At the very end, she took his measurements so she could calculate what his aprx. size is, however, we got to talking and forgot to get them from her before we walked out. I called her later to see if she still had them, but she had stepped out of the office and told me she could call me later with them... hopefully she calls because I am curious to see how he's measuring.





Love,
No comments:
Post a Comment