So, we were playing with Scott outside in his pool one of the super hot nights not that long ago and we heard a tractor coming down our street... not uncommon around here, but not something we see everyday on our street... so we check it out and turned out they were selling bags of sweet corn... oh and 2 golden retriever puppies.... We bought corn... considered the puppy... but, stuck with the corn.
Afterwards.. Daddy too Scott for a ride on the mower... This is pretty much routine now. If Scott sees Daddy on the mower, I have to struggle to keep him entertained until Daddy is done and can take him for a 2 min ride... But he loves it... I think all the other kids in the neighborhood are jealous!
Love,
1 comment:
Sounds like our kids and "Gumpy" the mower.....I have to keep the boys and Kaytlynn entertained until Rob is ready to give them their ride....they LOVE it...I think Kaytlynn likes it the best though. I will have to try to take a pic of her and her daddy the next time they are going for their ride...
Post a Comment