It was a busy day for Scott, Dunn in the Oven, & I.. First thing, we had our monthly check up to hear the heartbeat. Sounds good! We did get to meet the new Dr in the practice. For those of you who don't know, Dr. Scott, who actually delivered my Scott left the practice. I had planned to follow her since she was still going to be at my hospital and her new office was actually going to be closer, but when the time actually came for me to call, I was told she was leaving that practice as well.... no details why, but since I was needing to get in and didn't want to start with her only to see her leave again, I decided to go back to the old practice. I requested Dr. Fitzgibbon, the other female OBGYN who is very nice and actually was there in the delivery room for Scott assisting in the C/S, so it will be fitting that she gets to deliver our new bundle of joy.. and yes, we will be having another c/s.. although I did have the choice to do it naturally, I figured "why" ???
So, I made 2 new dr appointments, one on 9/9 to get our sneak peak into Dunn in the Oven, and the other in a month for the next check-up...
Then, this afternoon, Scott had his 18 month dr visit with his pediatrician, who we love. She is so nice. All is good and she gave Scott the ok to start having Peanut Butter and Honey... He did get 3 shots, but now he is done for a long time! Not until preschool age will he get another! Of course he is meeting all his milestones and even showed her his "six pack"!
Love,
No comments:
Post a Comment