Thursday, August 6, 2009

Playdate Fun

Scott and I have been very busy the last few days.

Last Friday, we had a playdate with one of my college buddies, Penny, who lives in Central IL now. We really only get to see each other a few times a year, if that, when the weather is nice and we can travel for Day trips... It's Scott and I's turn to go down there next... hopefully we will get a day trip in this fall before it's too chilly, but that might mean we miss seeing her oldest who is starting full time kindergarten this fall!!!

I didn't get many pictures taken, but here are a few of the kids eating lunch...

playdate with Penny


and here is a collection of pictures that I took when we went outside for a mini-photo shoot with the kids!



Then... on Wednesday, we had a mini-sorority reunion with Krissy, Lindsay, Anne & Amy! Scott was completely pooped after playing all day with little Gracie & Adam. It was great to catch up with Amy... everyone is a teacher... it will be sad to see everyone go back to school and we won't get to hang out with them on random Wednesday's for a while...

playdate fun



We also snuck in some pictures of Adam and Gracie. Adam is turning 1 this month and Gracie just turned 2!








Love,

No comments:

Watchin' Scotty Grow

for my boys...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

aqua poppy