Scott and I went for our monthly check-up to make sure "Dunn in the Oven II" is cooking beautifully. All is good. We heard the heartbeat, which was strong. Oddly.. I've lost 2 lbs.. which stunned me... Afterall, I'm far from dieting... Dr just said "don't worry... it will catch up to you..." I don't doubt that. As long as she in not worried, then I'm not. We go back in another month and about another month and a half we will have the opportunity to find out who is inside! We will start taking belly pictures soon to see the progress. I've also got 2 photographers asking for my belly as a model for their portfolios!
So, on to Scott... we have been having a great summer. Here is Scott playing in the buick... he could have sat in their all day..
And finally.. Scott got a hair-cut. ... He did really good at start as he was sitting in the chair by himself (and his smothie) as Daddy was getting a haircut behind him.. but won't the novelty wore off, he grew clingy and the stylist had to get creative to finish the job.. We almost didn't recognize him once it was over.. I was getting used to his hair.
Love,
No comments:
Post a Comment