Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Scott's new sled...


So... we bought a mini-van... We've always wanted to expand the family and knew that our Vue would not accommodate our needs as a family of 4... but this will!!!! I'm very happy about the amount of space and features on this 25th year edition Dodge Grand Caravan... We had hoped for a smokin' deal since the company is closing... but alas... the going out of business sale wasn't that big... either way, we knew we would have to expand if we plan on making an addition to the family and after lots of looking around, I knew the caravan was what I wanted... those Stow-n-go seats are incredible... they completely fold into the floor of the van like they had been removed...

Here are some of the pictures I randomly took of us before going to the dealership to pick up the van, Scott's last ride in the Vue, and the Van barely fitting in our garage. I downloaded some pictures from the website of the van too.

Scott loves it... he sits very high now and his window is huge!!!! We tested the DVD player tonight with a little 'Finding Nemo'.. Scott enjoyed that as well!

Scott's new sled...


Good bye, VUE... you served us well... we brought our Scott home from the hospital in that car!!! would highly recommend!

Love,

No comments:

Watchin' Scotty Grow

for my boys...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

aqua poppy