Well, I don't really have a "ground breaking" update, but I did just want to tell everyone that we are doing great. I just saw the dr on Friday and heartbeat is strong and I'm measuring good. We go back again in 4 more weeks... We did discuss my c/s date. My dr's are going to submit my request to the hospital (Just like with Scott, we don't get the pick the day), so I will know my day at the next appointment. Although, with Scott, the hospital actually called me and told me my date, so maybe that will happen again. I do know that the dr's request that I be just after my 39 week mark, so expect something around 1/20 and the days following, typically during the week.
Another exciting announcement... his name.... I was going to wait a little longer to announce, but most people already know... Dunn in the Oven II will soon be known as:
Levi Ryan Dunn
We scheduled our 3d/4d ultrasound for December 4th. I'm so excited for that day to get another look at our little man.. plus we get a DVD of the ultrasound and more pictures!!!
As for other news... DON'T drink the water around here... There are lots of babies coming soon. I've got 2 friends due before me... and 2 friends due after me... and about 2 more friends "ready" to expand their families! Very exciting! My friend, Krissy, who is having TWINS!!! just got to pick her c/s date because both of her twins are breach. She is going to have twins on 11/11 !! How cool! (Not to mention a great day... that's Ryan's Birthday!). I'm really excited because not only do I get to photograph them.. but they are a surprise.. she does not know the genders!
More on Scott later... Halloween is coming up and I can't wait for everyone to see him in his costume... he is the cutest!
Love,




No comments:
Post a Comment