Friday, December 19, 2008

*oh the weather outside is frightful*

but the 'heat' is so delightful...

So, we had our first winter storm last night. These are pictures I just took. The northern suburbs are being hit with up to 10 inches of snow.. and got 1/4 inch of ice. Today I am thankful for many things.. 1. I don't have to go to work again until Sunday... so I don't have to drive in this.. 2. Ryan takes the train!!! 3. Scott's kisses.. Yup!! Scott has started to give Kisses!!! He is a little love machine. He won't give kisses when you ask.. only when he wants to. He comes at you full force.. open mouth.. extra drool and will only kiss on the mouth.. which is weird that he knows to kiss on the mouth.. Ryan and I are always kissing his head and especially his cheeks.. but he only goes for our mouth.. oh well.. I still love them!!

Hope everyone stays warm today and be safe if you are driving in this! Have a great weekend!!

Ice

No comments:

Watchin' Scotty Grow

for my boys...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

aqua poppy