Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Check this out...

I was collecting pictures for this post and as I was picking them, I saw this picture, which reminded me of one of his first pictures, so I"m posting them side by side... The first one was taken at one of his first baths in the sink with his little tub, the new one was just taken in the last week. Makes mommy want to cry how quickly the time is going by.






Since Scott is SOOO messy when he eats.. If we are home and nothing going on, we just let him eat without a shirt and then we put him in the kitchen sink to wash him off. It's so much easier than trying to clean him with a wet rag. He hates to have his face washed... Anyway.. he absolutely loves it... so we are going back to the sink for baths again.. at least for a while. it's easier on mommy not to be hunched over the tub and he thinks the power sprayer his hillaroius!!! He even throws a fit when we try to get him out before he is ready... he has always hated ending his baths. Click on the album below to look at more of Scott.
Bathtime and having fun

No comments:

Watchin' Scotty Grow

for my boys...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

aqua poppy