Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The Dunn's ......... Established 2007

Well, it has officially been one year. Ryan and I celebrated our 1 year wedding anniversary on Monday... time flies!!!  (I always tell Ryan that I knew immediately that he was the one). Ryan was able to take a half day off at work so the three of us got to spend some extra time together. Ryan got me diamond earrings, which are also tripling as mother day and birthday present. They are perfect! He is very good to me. We finished up the evening eating our saved wedding cake and having a glass of Verdi, the spumoni we had at the wedding in the same glasses that we drank out of that night.

It has been a wild year for us, but also the best as we were blessed with Scott. Thanks to everyone who shared the ride with us!

Enjoy the pictures!

Jessica

New Album 5/6/08 7:37 AM

No comments:

Watchin' Scotty Grow

for my boys...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

aqua poppy