Wow time is flying. Can't believe he is already 3 months old. We've been very busy these past few days. Scott had his first trip to the Chicago on Thursday. I officially turned in my laptop and said good-bye to many co-workers. This weekend Scott had his first trip to Paris where he got to meet many family members. We also attended a surprise 60th birthday party and cook-out for David Cutright. His cake was decorated by the same lady that decorated our wedding cake.
Scott's got a few new toys in his collection. So far he really likes his new "Jumparoo". We are going to try to introduce his Jeep walker later this week. (I'm posting tons of pictures because I couldn't choose just one!)
And yes... 3 months and the balloon is still going strong. It's probably down to about 70% full of air, but not sagging a single inch!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment