Thursday, October 2, 2008

It happens so fast....

We went from seeing Scott take 3 crawling moves to knowing what he is doing in a matter of days. On Sunday, we saw Scott decide to crawl. He is doing it more and more each day now.

And you should see him in his Jeep... he practically runs in it. He's got this "left foot, right foot" thing down... I'm putting my money down that he will be 'cruising' around the couch by 9 months

Besides that, Mommy and Daddy have been busy as well. Ryan's company filed for bankruptcy a few weeks ago. The good news, however, is that Ryan's company within Lehman was purchased the next day. He now works for Barclay's, which is a England based company. They are in the process of finalizing all the details.

I've been taking pictures of newborns in hospitals now for around 2 months. The atmosphere is really great. You just don't find angry people when a brand new baby is nearby. I'm also trying to get my own photography business up and running in my spare time (ha ha... spare time). Actually, I'm feeling pretty organized, just need to make a few things official.

Less than 2 week to Vegas!!! We are very excited.

No comments:

Watchin' Scotty Grow

for my boys...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

aqua poppy